As rumored (or expected), Samsung announced the second generation of Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, at IFA 2012 yesterday. Now, the first Jenny Bean(out of box, not through update) phone.
So, here is a short list of changes (from Galaxy Note to Galaxy Note 2):
- Jelly Bean (aka, Android 4.1), vs Ginger Bread (Android 2.3). So Galaxy Note is the first Jelly Bean phone.
- 5.5 inch display, vs 5.3 inch
- 16:9 ratio (1280*720, HD), vs 16:10 *1280*800, WXGA)
- Quad core 1.6GHz CPU, vs dual core 1.4GHz or 1.5 GHz
- 2GB RAM, vs 1GB RAM;
- dimension: 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm, vs 151.1 x 80.5x 9.4mm
- 3100mAh battery, vs 2500mAh
- NFC is included, vs optional
- Bluetooth 4.0, vs 3.0
- New S Pen, longer, thicker
- New feature: Screen Recorder (record a whole sequence of actions taken on their screen). most useful!!!
- New feature: Popup Note (open an S Note instantly as a pop-up window anywhere on the screen)
- New feature: Quick Command ( quickly activate frequently used apps with the S Pen)
- New feature: Easy Clip (quickly outline and crop certain kinds of content on the screen)
- New feature: Idea Visualizer ( provides illustration images that match the handwritten keywords), too fancy!!
…Be Creative, Be Expressive with the GALAXY Note IIAugust 29, 2012
The most powerful smartphone sparks everyone’s creative inspirationsBERLIN, Germany – August 29, 2012 – At the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event held today at IFA, in Berlin, Samsung introduced the GALAXY Note II, a whole new level of innovation for the GALAXY Note category. The new Samsung GALAXY Note II enables unique experiences in personalized and expressive content creation, making it the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity.
“Last year at IFA, we launched the GALAXY Note, which opened