When unboxing Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note 10+, you need to understand contents in the Galaxy Note 10 box.
This post explains the 11 items in the Galaxy Note 10 box and their usage so that you can get the full benefits of the purchase.
If you want to know the Galaxy Note 10 new features, missing features, or check our Galaxy Note 10 review, please follow the links individually. We will not discuss them here.
When checking contents in Galaxy Note 10 box, please bear in mind:
- The contents in the Galaxy Note 10 box and Galaxy Note 10+ box are identical except the phone. In this post, Galaxy Note 10 refers to both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
- The contents may vary from regions to regions. In some regions, Samsung may add some promotional items.
- In some regions, Samsung does not offer a 1-to-1 exchange. You should check the phone and other contents in the box carefully when they handle the box to you.
Also, it is important to read the get started guide in the box before using Galaxy Note 10.
Contents in Galaxy Note 10 Box
In most regions, besides the get started guide, safety guide, and some leaflets, the following 11 items are included in the Galaxy Note 10 box, as shown in the picture below.:
- The phone.
- S Pen
- USB-C headset
- 25w Wall charger (travel adapter)
- USB-C cable
- S Pen spare nibs
- S Pen nib removal tool (tweezers)
- SIM card tray ejection pin
- USB connector
- Clear back cover
- Screen protector (not shown on the picture).
You may check with the salesperson if any of the items are not present.
Understand the contents in the Galaxy Note 10 box and their usage
Now, let’s go through these 11 items one by one.
1. The phone: the most valuable item in the Galaxy Note 10 box
Of course, the phone (Galaxy Note 1o or Galaxy Note 10+) is the most important item.
By default, the battery level of a new phone is about 50%. So, it is enough …
Read the full post