Get to know how to use Voice Recorder application on Galaxy Note 3 to record or play voice memos. You will learn recording voice memos, changing the recording mode, playing voice memos, managing voice memos, saving files with contextual tags, managing categories, and viewing the Bookmarks list.
Use Voice Recorder application on Galaxy Note 3 to record or play voice memos.
Tap Voice Recorder on the Applications screen.
Recording voice memos
Tap to start recording. Speak into the microphone at the top of Galaxy Note 3.
Tap to pause recording.
Tap to finish recording.
While recording a voice memo, tap to insert a bookmark.
- Recording elapsed time
- Display the list of voice memos.
- Change the recording mode.
- Start recording.
Changing the recording mode
Change the recording mode to record voice memo more clearly with predefined settings for various situations.
Tap , and select one of the recording mode.
Playing voice memos
Select a voice memo to play.
- : Trim the voice memo.
- : Set a portion of the recording for looped play.
- : Adjust the playback speed.
- : Skip a silent portion in the voice memo.
- : Make bookmarks on the voice memo.
- : Pause playback.
- / : Skip to the previous or next voice memo.
To send a voice memo to others, tap → Share via, and then select a sharing method.
Managing voice memos
In the list of voice memos, tap and select one of the following:
- Share via: Send voice memos to others.
- Delete: Delete voice memos.
- Change category: Change the category of memos.
- Sort by: Sort memos by date, title, or category.
- Search: Search for voice memos.
- Manage categories: Add, delete, or rename categories.
- Settings: Change the voice recorder settings.
- End: Close the voice recorder.
In the list of voice memos, tap → Settings, and then tick Contextual filename.
Creating a category
In the list of voice memos, tap → Manage categories → . Enter a category name, select a colour, and then tap Done.
Changing a category
In the list of voice memos, tap → Change category, select memos, tap Done, and then select a category to change.
Viewing the Bookmarks list
While playing a voice memo that has bookmark points, tap → Bookmarks to view the details.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.