Get to know how to use Story Album to create own digital album in Galaxy Note 3. You will learn creating story albums from Gallery and from tag info, viewing album and editing images in an album, and creating albums with recommended photos.
Use this application to create your own digital album to keep your stories by organizing the images neatly and automatically in Galaxy Note 3.
Tap Story Album on the Applications screen.
To start Story Album, you need to download and install the application to your Galaxy Note 3. Tap Install, and then follow the on-screen instruction.
- You may incur additional charges when downloading this application via the mobile network. To avoid additional charges, contact your service provider.
Creating story albums
Create story albums by selecting images from Gallery or images sorted by tag information. Tap , and then select an option.
- Select images from Gallery.
- Select images by tag information.
Creating albums from Gallery
Tap From Gallery, select a folder, select images, and then tap . Enter a title for the album, select a theme and a cover image, and then tap Create album.
Creating albums by tag information
Create albums by sorting photos by tag information, such as the location where an image was taken, subjects, or time.
Tap By tag information, and then set the following tag options:
- Location: Specify a location. Galaxy Note 3 sorts images from the location. To use location tags, activate the GPS tag setting in Camera before taking photos. (p. 98)
- People: Select people from tagged images. Galaxy Note 3 sorts images taken with the people. To use people tags, add tags to images in Gallery. (p. 98)
- Time: Specify a period of time. Galaxy Note 3 sorts images taken during the period you set.
After the setting is finished, tap Find pictures. Enter a title for the album, select a theme, and then tap Create album
Viewing story albums
Select a story album. The cover image appears on the first page. Scroll left or right to view images in the story album.
On a page of the album, tap and use the following functions. The available options vary depending on the page.
- Edit title: Rename the album.
- Add content: Add more content to the current page.
- Remove content: Delete content on the current page.
- Edit: Change the layout of the current page.
- Change theme: Change the theme for the album.
- Change cover image: Change the cover image of the album.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow with the images in the current album.
- Share via: Send the album to others.
- Export: Export the album to other storage locations.
- Print: Print the album via a Wi-Fi connection. Some printers may not be compatible with Galaxy Note 3.
- Order photo book: Place an order for a printed album.
- Delete page: Delete the page.
Tap the image of the page in an album.
- Add a caption.
- Select among various effects that are available.
- Delete the image.
- Send the image to others.
Tap , and then use the following functions:
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow or change the slideshow settings.
- Set as cover: Set the image as an album cover image.
- Rotate left: Rotate the image anticlockwise.
- Rotate right: Rotate the image clockwise.
Creating albums with recommended photos
When you take multiple photos in a location, Galaxy Note 3 suggests creating a new album based on the location. This feature helps you create photo albums conveniently when you have daily events or travel.
Setting your home city
Set your home city to let Galaxy Note 3 recognize whether you at home or travelling. Galaxy Note 3 suggests creating event or travel albums based on your location. For example, when taking photos outside of the home city, Galaxy Note 3 suggests creating a travel album.
Tap → Settings → Home city, select a setting method, and then tap Save.
Setting a minimum number of photos
Tap → Settings, and then drag the switch next to an album type under Suggestions to the right. Select the album type, and then set the minimum number of photos.
When you take photos that meet the criteria you set, Galaxy Note 3 will suggest creating an album.
- Galaxy Note 3 will recommend creating story albums when you surpass the preset specified number of photos in a single day.
Creating an event or travel album
Tap → From suggestions. Select an album, enter a title for the album, and then tap Create album.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.