Use this application to listen to music on Galaxy Note 3.
Tap Music on the Applications screen.
- Some file formats are not supported depending on the software installed on the device.
- Some files may not play properly depending on the encoding method used.
Select a music category, and then select a song to play.
Tap the album image at the bottom of the screen to open the music player screen.
- Scan DLNA-enabled devices.
- Set the file as your favourite song.
- Turn on shuffle.
- Hide the music player screen.
- Restart the currently-playing song or skip to the previous song. Tap and hold to move backwards quickly.
- Adjust the volume.
- Change the repeat mode.
- Open the playlist.
- Skip to the next song. Tap and hold to move forwards quickly.
- Pause and resume playback.
To listen to songs at equal volume levels, tap → Settings → Smart volume.
- Smart volume may not be activated for some files.
- When Smart volume is activated, the volume may end up louder than the device volume level. Use caution to avoid long-term exposure to loud sounds to prevent damage to your hearing.
To set a personalised sound while listening to songs with a headset, tap → Settings → Adapt Sound → On.
When you turn the volume up to level 14 or higher, the adapt sound option is not applied to music playback. If you turn the volume down to level 13 or lower, the option is reapplied.
Setting a song as ringtone
To use the currently-playing song as ringtone, tap → Set as → Phone ringtone.
Listening to a song with others
To share the currently-playing song with others, tap → Play via Group Play.
Make an own selection of songs.
Tap Playlists, and then tap → Create playlist. Enter a title and tap OK. Tap Add music, select songs to include, and then tap Done.
To add the currently-playing song to a playlist, tap → Add to playlist.
Playing music by mood
Play music grouped by mood. The playlist is automatically created by Galaxy Note 3.
To use this feature, set the music square menu to appear at the top of the music library by tapping → Settings → Music menu, and tick Music square, and then tap Done.
Tap Music square at the top of the screen, and select a cell of mood. Or select multiple cells by dragging your finger.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.