Get to know how to use Group Play app in your Galaxy Note 3 to share and play contents with friends. This page covers creating a group for Group Play, joining Group Play and using additional features in a Group Play session.
Use this application to enjoy moments with your friends by sharing and playing content with Galaxy Note 3. Create or join a Group Play session, and then share content, such as images or music.
Tap Group Play on the Applications screen in your Galaxy Note 3.
- This application may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- While using this application, you cannot access the Internet through the Wi-Fi network
Creating a group for Group Play
When you create a Group Play session, other devices can join the session and share the content.
When you use a password for a Group Play session, other devices must enter the password to join the session. To use a password, tick Set group password.
Tap Create group, set a password, and then use the following features:
- Share music: Connect two or more devices and use them to achieve a surround sound effect when sharing music.
- Share pictures: Select images to share.
- Share video: Connect two or more devices to share a video or combine the devices into a larger display. Each device displays parts of the video at the same time, which can be played together, to create a large display showing the whole video. To activate this feature, tap while sharing a video.
- Share documents: Select documents to share.
- Play games and more: Play online games with friends.
Joining Group Play
Join a Group Play session created by another device.
- Tap Join group, select a Group Play session to join, and then enter the password for the group if necessary. Select a media category and the content that is currently being shared will appear on the device.
- Activate the NFC feature. On the Home screen, touch the back of your device to the back of another device that is opening a session. (see NFC page)
Using additional features in a Group Play session
While sharing music files, images, videos, or documents with other devices, use the following features:
- : Change the speaker settings for each connected device.
- → : Adjust the volume.
- → : Set the device to use all connected devices as stereo speakers.
- : Combine connected devices’ screen to show a larger display.
- : Spilt the combined screen.
- : Adjust the volume.
- : Write a note or draw on the screen. All participants can see what you create.
- : View all shared images in mosaic layout.
- / : Select more images or documents.
- : View the group participants.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.