Get to know how to activate and use Google Mail services in your Galaxy Note 3.
Use this application to quickly and directly access the Google Mail service.
Tap Gmail on the Applications screen.
- This application may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- This application may be labelled differently depending on the region or service provider.
In any mailbox, tap , enter recipients, a subject, and a message, and then tap .
Tap → Attach picture to attach images.
Tap → Attach video to attach videos.
Tap → Add Cc/Bcc to add more recipients.
Tap → Save draft to save the message for later delivery.
Tap → Discard to start over.
Tap → Settings to change the Google Mail settings.
Tap → Send feedback to report your opinions for application development.
Tap → Help to access help information for the Google Mail.
- Mark the message as a reminder.
- Delete this message.
- Keep this message for long-term storage.
- Add this email address to the contacts list.
- Preview attachment.
- Mark the message as unread.
- Reply to this message.
- Reply to all recipients or forward this message to others.
Google Mail does not use actual folders, but uses labels instead. When Google Mail is launched, it displays messages labelled Inbox.
Tap → ALL LABELS to view messages in other labels.
To add a label to a message, select the message, tap → Change labels, and then select the label to assign.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.