Get to know how to use Email app in Galaxy Note 3 to setup email accounts and receive , send and read emails.
Use this application to send or view email messages. Tap Email on the Applications screen to start.
Setting up email accounts
Set up an email account when opening Email for the first time.
Enter the email address and password. Tap Next for a private email account, such as Google Mail, or tap Manual setup for a company email account. After that, follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
To set up another email account, tap → Settings → Add account.
Tap the email account to use, and then tap at the bottom of the screen. Enter recipients, subject, and message, and then tap .
Tap to add a recipient from the contacts list.
Tap to attach images, videos, contacts, memos, events, and others.
Tap → to insert images, events, contacts, location information, and others into the message.
Sending scheduled messages
While composing a message, tap → Scheduled email. Tick Scheduled email, set a time and date, and then tap Done. The device will send the message at the specified time and date.
- If the device is turned off at the scheduled time, is not connected to the network, or the network is unstable, the message will not be sent.
- This feature is based on the time and date set on the device. The time and date may be incorrect if you move across time zones and the network does not update the information.
Select an email account to use, and new messages are retrieved. To manually retrieve new messages, tap .
- Tap a message to read.
- Add this email address to the contacts list.
- Forward the message.
- Reply to all recipients.
- Reply to the message.
- Mark the message as a reminder.
- Open attachments.
- Delete the message.
- Go to the previous or next message.
Tap the attachment tab to open attachments, and then tap Save to save it.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.