Get to know how to activate and use Multi Window feature in your Galaxy Note 3.
Use Multi Window to run two applications on the screen at the same time in Galaxy Note 3.
- Only applications on the Multi Window panel can run.
- When launching applications that contain multimedia files, such as music or videos, sound from both files will be played.
- This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
To use Multi Window, on the Applications screen, tap Settings → Device → Multi window.
Using the Multi Window panel
To show the Multi Window panel, tap and hold . The Multi Window panel appears at the left side of the screen. Select one application, and then drag another application to a new location. You can launch the same application on the two windows at the same time. To hide the Multi Window panel, tap and hold again.
Drag the circle between the application panels up or down to adjust the size of the panels. Tap the panel handle to hide or show the panel. When a panel is open, tap and hold the
handle and drag it to the left or right edge of the screen to move the panel. When a panel is
hidden, tap and hold the handle and drag it up or down to move the handle.
Using Multi Window applications
While using Multi Window applications, select an application window, tap the circle between the application windows, and then use one of the following:
• : Open a list of recently-used applications in the selected window.
• : Switch locations between Multi Window applications.
• : Share items between the application windows. Drag an item to share from one window to another. Some applications may not support this feature.
• : Close the application.
Drag an item you want to share to the other window to share the item from one window to another. Some applications may not support this feature.
Creating a paired window
Use this feature to save the combination of current running Multi Window applications.
On the Multi Window panel, tap → Create, enter a title, and then tap OK.
Any questions? let us know in the comment box below.