March 6, 2013 at 10:10 pm #808AnonymousInactive
I’m beginning to hate my Note 10.1, especially since the update. I sneed help with the following:
1) What is the contact email for Samsung support. The address I go to asks to select a dropdown which includes Tab but not Note. It then asks for model number but, since they don’t list Notes, it doesn’t exist. If you lie your way through you get a response from a Tab guy who says he doesn’t know about Notes. I’ve emailed the general email and they told me to contact phones support but they couldn’t help either.
2) I use a Bluetooth Keyboard. It used to be that when it was connected the touchscreen keyboard would be deactivated. Now it continues to popup in the middle of my typing. How to shut off touch screen keyboard when I’m on the bluetoothe keyboard.
3) Handwriting to Text has gone crazy. It used to be good but not now. If I stop to consider spelling in the middle of a word or at the end of a sentence before a period it automatically spaces. I’m always double backspacing and re-entering periods. Also, ‘l’s are always ‘1’s now and the program will capitalize letters in the middle of wors for no apparent reason. All of this is since the update. The User Guide for S-Pen and handwriting to text is useless. Anyone no a good user guide or how to fix this, especially the automatic spacingMarch 8, 2013 at 3:04 am #809Galaxy NoteMember
1. the post-sales support for Galaxy Note 10.1 is under mobile phone divisions in some regions. The level of support varies. But anyway, any official Samsung service center should have staffs trained for repairing Note 10.1.
2. if the problem persists, try this null keyboard app. But you need enable normal keyboard once bluetooth keyboard is disconnected. At least less annoying. Of course, the best solution is to get a keyboard dock.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.